Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 10 - Grand Prix Weekend - Brazil

Brazilian F1 Grand Prix this weekend, so should have quite a quiet day tomorrow.  

Did the shopping today, so feeling quite tired now, despite having a quiet evening just watching tv.  I didn't get a nap, so not good, and with no nap yesterday, it's no wonder I feel so tired. I haven't even looked at the photo's I took last night, looks like I'm slipping a tad.

I think I will call it a night, and hopefully wake less tired tomorrow.  I know - not much today, but I get the feeling the coming week will make up for it.  What do you think??    Anyone taking bets yet?  lol

Tomorrow before the race, I want to get the Thread Board finished - this is what my Sewing and Machine Embroidery threads will be sorted onto, making it easier to pick the right colour that I need.  Pictures and full instructions will appear on my craft blog as soon as I can. I will put a link to it on this blog, so that you can find it should you so wish.  I want to try and keep my craft blog separate from this one.

I forgot to say, if you want to ask any questions, go ahead, if I can answer, I certainly will try.

Night all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.