Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day 13 - Find Out

Well the day has dawned on what is probably the most difficult in all my life.  I don't feel any different to yesterday, but my eyes are leaking, I don't know why, but they are.

Lynda Bellingham - she was such a very brave lady, and so very strong.  I just hope I can be like that.  They just announced on Loose Women that the Lynda Bellingham advert for Oxo will be shown on Xmas Day.  This is a brilliant example of people power.  Ordinary people who want something to happen, and making it happen.  

People keep telling me that I'm strong, but I'm not as sure about that.  I've always hidden my feelings, I've found it easier.  Except when my Father and Mother died, then I just couldn't hide it.

Well what a waste of time going to the hospital was, I don't have Lung Cancer, but they don't know where the primary Cancer really is.  Honest I was so flippin angry, I don't know how I didn't explode.

They discharged me from that clinic, and said they will refer me to Orthopedics.  Forget the pin you stuck in the female picture yesterday in the lung area - try for another part - with the luck I'm having we will have diagnosed it before the hospital.  First thing in the morning, I am getting an appointment with my GP.  The further away you live from Leicestershire, the better, you will hear less of me screaming at Doctors.

Sorry that today turned out to be such a let down, it sure was for me anyway.  I wanted to know where the cancer was, and all they could tell me was where it wasn't.

So very very annoyed, I walked past the fridge and a bottle of Pinot Grigio jumped out, then those darn cats and dog drank it all!!!  I know, I know it's disgusting - but ya can't win them all.

So I am off to bed.  Night all.   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.