Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 17 - Letter arrived

Today the letter arrived from the Hospital, which is a copy of that sent to my GP and to the Doctor at the other Hospital.  

I'm not sure at present but there is either a typo in the letter in the list of medical conditions, or they have found something else as well, and nobody has bothered to tell me.  So I will be having words as you can imagine.  But I would rather not discuss it yet - family only for now.

The letter referred me to a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon for urgent investigation of a malignant disease affecting my L3 vertebra.

The letter was written on 13 November, so the Consultant should have his copy by now, and I can only hope that he gets his finger out this week, and things get moving on it.

Any typo's in this post can be blamed on the large amount of pva glue on my fingers - I've been gluing in more wooden dowels into the board for my threads.  If they fall out after all the glue I have used, it will be a miracle.

So now it's time for bed, with the hope that finally tomorrow I will be able to finish the darn board, and start sorting!

Night followers - catch you all on the other side.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.