Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 9 - Another Rock "N" Roll Evening

I woke this morning feeling bodily tired, but wanting to go out tonight, it's amazing just how lifted I felt after last Saturday's show.  Website was closed to selling tickets.  So have asked if anyone has a ticket I can purchase in the group, but not holding out much hope really. I have even emailed the Box Office.

12.58 WOW - I just got one of the last 4 tickets for tonight - Showaddywaddy here I come.

00.08 - 8 November 2014 - next time I will not create my own route ignoring what the Sat Nav says, because it will only lead to trouble.  Fancy closing off roads I want to travel on!!  But hey ho, never mind.  I had a great time and I am positive I will feel lifted tomorrow and at least until Tuesday, and well Tuesday is gonna be a whole different ball game.  But we will cross that obstacle when it arrives.

Anyway folks, I'm way over tired, and a tad annoyed, I lost a stone from a ring I was wearing tonight, Chris says "That's going to have to go the Jewellers for a start!"  Apparently aquamarines of that size don't grow on trees!!  Men always so dramatic!!

Night All xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.