Monday 17 November 2014

Day 18 - Pain Day

Well today, I'm popping into town, we need a new light bulb for the office - the one I bought, has gone base upwards, let's just say it's like being in Batman's Bat Cave, even during the day!

I seem to have a load of pain today, more than ever before, from my hips to my waist.  It's strange that when you get excruciating pain in one place, you don't seem to feel the pain in other places as much, even though it's still there.  I wonder where that pain goes, it doesn't just disappear.  It's not like it can go on holiday - not without me anyway.  

What's a holiday, I'm trying to remember, but it's hard, we had a couple of weekends away in 2005, but never a holiday, we never even had a Honeymoon in 2001!!  Oh well there are plenty of people who don't, and we have our furry family to think about.  

My fur babies are important to me, it's true what they say, about animals, they do help you relax, never ever doubt that.  Animals, never argue with you, their love is unconditional.  They don't care that your hair is a mess, that you only wear grotty clothes indoors, they listen to every word you say, and don't judge you.  They love you because you are you, and never try to change you.  If only humans could be the same, but many find it hard to have tolerance with people who don't like everything they do, and they can't understand why somebody would not like that thing.  I love F1 Grand Prix, but I understand that others for what ever reason don't.  It doesn't make me a bad person for enjoying it, but nor does it make anyone else a bad person for not like or enjoying it.

The opinion of one person is no more or less important, than any other, be it sport, music, hobbies or whatever.  If people believe that they like the best footballer, singer that is their opinion to which they are entitled, it's not for us to start arguments decrying their choice,  we should all be able to accept that they are different to us.

It occurred to me today, whilst walking back to the car, what kind of people it is that will actually be following the blog.  I mean why do people follow blogs, is it curiosity about what I have happening to me, or concern for what is happening to me.  Perhaps they could be total weirdo's, who don't have anything better to do, or think they might find out some gossip that would be worth spreading - they are in the wrong place if they are looking for gossip, because I won't share things like that.    In the past I trusted people, but found that those you trust the most, can and often will let you down, and are not really worth your trust at all - it's just one of those lessons you learn in life.  Once you have lost the deep trust in a person, for whatever reason, it's rare to ever get it back, and I'm not the sort of person who is able to forget things like that.

Anyway tomorrow could bring new appointments, apart from me going to the Dentist as well, so for now, I think it's time to get to bed.

Catch you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.