Wednesday 5 November 2014

Day 6 - Wobble wobble

Well today was a wobble day - but like the Weebles, I wobble but have not fallen down as yet.  

I would like to thank those who took the time to chat with me today, I really do appreciate it.

I have been doing some research and it looks like as soon as I find out what type of Cancer it is I have and exactly where it is, I will loose my Driving License.  This will mean we will no longer be able to do the normal things that others take for granted.  We will be housebound, until such time as I am able to get it back.  It will cost us a fortune just to do shopping bits in town and visit the GP surgery.  Heaven only knows what it will cost to get back and forward to Hospital appointments.  Then there will be the knock on effect it will have on my Car Insurance, it really doesn't bear thinking about.

At least I have now got a Radiology appointment for Thursday, not sure quite what type of X-Ray's or scans they are going to do, just know I can't eat or drink for an hour before hand.  Eating won't be a problem, not so sure about the drinking, I'm always thirsty, and drink constantly - I even drink in my sleep I'm told.

Busy morning tomorrow, our new spectacles are ready for collection, so we have got to go collect them.  I think after that, I will do a couple of hours digitizing some graphics into embroidery designs.  Then as normal I bet my body will need a nap.  Soon find out when my nose hits the keyboard, and I end up with QWERTY imprinted on my forehead.

Night all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.