Friday 28 November 2014

Day 29 - Exhaustion

Waking up and feeling like you have already been run over by a London Bus is not a good start to any day, and God forbid that you actually need to do something.  But that's how life hit me this morning.  Very soon after this the Sainsbury's driver was here, and the demands of getting that lot put away for another week began.  I just hope I have sufficient energy for my trip to Iceland tomorrow - the store not the Country!  Although a holiday would be appreciated, there's no denying that.  But our Fur babies have to be considered in everything we do, and it's not the right time with Mia just having had her toe removed.  Quite a cheeky girl really, walking quite well on the leg if she thinks your not looking but if she thinks you are, it's like having a 3 legged dog, she hops around on 3 legs with extreme ease really.  Her only problem at present is she appears to have a rather sore throat, me thinks that is from the howling and barking at the Vet on Tuesday, her bark is not up to her usual standard, and reminds me somewhat of a much smaller dog.  But  let's just say the neighbours don't need to worry when she does goods inwards for deliveries.

Well if you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you will know my Fridge was raided tonight, and I was attacked by a bottle of wine.  It doesn't happen often, but these things are sent to try us, and this tried me and got the better of me.  Never mind tomorrow is another day, and there are a couple of bottles on the shelf apart from the wine - trial samples of course....if you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Night all - see you on the other side xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.