Sunday 2 November 2014

Day 4 - And reeeeelaxxxxxxxxxx

Who am I kidding, certainly not me, just been downloading the images from last nights gig!  Folder numbers have doubled up, individual file names have doubled up, the only way to work it out is to go by time - thank goodness something worked out right, with 35 folders with an average of 90-180 in each, it's gonna take some working on lol.

But that can wait, as I need to go Morrisons and get some bits - run out of our favourite coffee for the Tassimo machine - the Kenco Colombian is seriously good stuff.  Once those bits are done, I will need to sort the dinner so it's cooked before my F1 Grand Prix from USA starts around 6pm, that and dealing with the washing machine and dishwasher, should keep me pretty busy.

I'm not really quite sure how I feel today, been trying to find out more about secondary spinal tumors, where and how they migrate to other area's of the body, and from what I have been reading, it could be anything from Thyroid, Lung or Ovarian.  If it is the Ovarian type, it would account for why the weight loss that I had, which has come back, and I have suffered with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome for many years, and it does run in families - I don't know if any of my female relatives have it, as nobody seems to talk about things that are wrong with them - totally weird to me, as I have always believed that if you have something that could be inherited, then you should speak to other relatives about it - it could save their life, you just never know.  For goodness sake forget about embarrassment or what ever - talk about it - you don't have to give your full personal details, just say I have xxx disease and it runs in families, that way they can choose for themselves if they want to get checked out.  If more people talked about these things, there would be a lot less people being seriously ill through ignorance.  Ignorance is not bliss.  Ignorance prevails due to people thinking "I'll be alright, I don't smoke, drink or what ever".  Do they bother to think about the number of babies/children each year that are diagnosed with Cancer - I'm quite sure they have not been smoking/drinking etc. but they get diseases all the same. (kicking soap box to one side for now)

I'm very very tired, no nap again today - I understand it's part of the illness, so I'm calling it a night at 23.00.  I hope you all have a good week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog are moderated.